Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Event] Attention! Event results!

Close [Copy link] 16/2670

Posted on 9/16/13 10:48:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-16-2013 11:50 PM

@ Thomas Smith & Rafa-Titus(74798842),

The reason you have not received your prize for the Summer Hat event as yet, is because the administration was awaiting participants whom won prizes in the event which did end some time ago to post their IGG ID# to expedite the distribution of the rewards.  As you can see this thread was posted on the 6th and it is now the 16th and there are only 10 posts, 1st explaining expectations, 1 translating the preceding post, 1 trying to post an entry to the event, which means of the dozens of winners only 7 participants have posted thus far.  I hope this clarifies the situation accurately, however due to the slow response of participants, I will try to expedite prizes periodically as more winners respond.  Hopefully those who have posted thus far will receive their prizes before week's end.  Thank you for your patience and continued patronage.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/19/13 5:49:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:@:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Signature
Posted on 9/20/13 9:34:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to be frank it has been over 10 days now. Why not send the ones that have posted because I cannot play until I get the gold to go on the slots and the sapphires.

Ben

Signature
Posted on 9/20/13 1:11:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 9-20-2013 02:35 PM

Benjafield replied at 9-20-2013 10:34 AM
I have to be frank it has been over 10 days now. Why not send the ones that have posted because I ca ...

Benjafield,

If you had read my previous post you would have seen that this was my intent, but having been a moderator you also know that mine is not the final decision, at this point if you have not received, I would expect that you should hope to see the early part of next week.  Thank you for your comment and patronage.

Signature

Posted on 9/21/13 10:13:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No Need To Be So Rude

Signature
Posted on 9/21/13 12:59:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Benjafield,

I am sorry you view my post as rude, I was simply stating fact, nothing more.

Signature

Posted on 9/23/13 12:22:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I posted my igg i.d. numerous days ago and was told that I should receive my 100k in chips for picking hat #3 in the pick the hat event but have still received no chips and it is now the 23rd of september. Please explain to me why there is such a major delay.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/13 2:13:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thomas Smith replied at 9-23-2013 01:22 AM
I posted my igg i.d. numerous days ago and was told that I should receive my 100k in chips for picki ...

Dear Thomas Smith,

I posted earlier that the reason for the delay in the distribution of prizes for this event has been largely due to the lack of winners posting their IGG ID#'s in this thread.  Again, out of the 16 posts thus far there are less than 8 which are actually providing the information  requested out of dozens of winners.  I have however requested that the prized be disbursed for those who have complied within this thread and anticipate that they should be received shortly.

Signature