Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 1704

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] unable to join buddies

[Copy link] 2/1887

Posted on 10/1/16 9:24:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

why am i not able to access the sign in board and not join buddies in their game  or invite buddies to join me  in a game my picture doenst show

Signature
Posted on 10/1/16 12:17:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was also unable to access the sign in page this morning. I use browser game and this is just one more of many issues. I'm not seeing profile pictures....at least 80% are blue iggs or silhouettes. I have contacted service center over half dozen times about quality of the browser game and it's issues need to be resolved. They blow me off. Also can't see a few buddies in my list. Only way I know they are still there is because they gift me. Ever since Deluxe 2 has been released the browser version has fallen apart. If you developed a game with different platforms all of them should be kept up to date! Otherwise get rid of it because it is not fair to the people playing.

Signature
Posted on 10/2/16 7:51:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Daily Sign In Event

The buddy feature was removed sometime ago for the PC and most Mobile versions and the last report I received ( over a year ago ) was that they intended to reimplement this feature.  As for your Avatar not being visible ingame you might try rebooting your system / device, clearing caches and data histories as well as check your internet connections.  If the issue persists please contact the Service Center for further suggestions.

Service Center

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash