Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 1613

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Lack of complicity with the rules

[Copy link] 5/279

Posted on 1/29/17 5:45:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is it that the powers that be can't seem to get their collective stuff in one sock? you have turned this whole game into a mass of idiots and cheaters, your own daily sign in no longer works properly I got to 24 days of active play and it said I earned 2 million credits but never gave them to me, same thing happened at 15 days. If you are not going to keep the game running as it should, maybe I need to send a Trojan seed to destroy it completely.

Signature
ragillow
Posted on 1/29/17 5:47:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do know how, and your firewall is so simple to get by it isn't funny.

Signature
ragillow
Posted on 1/29/17 11:41:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was able to sign into the page and collect all the rewards, however if you would like to report improperly functioning features you will need to do so via the Service Center

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/30/17 7:19:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did contact the service center 3 times, the problem is still not resolved and I;m getting tired of writing in to fix problems that should have been fixed a long time ago.

Signature
ragillow
Posted on 1/30/17 5:33:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I understand your frustration, I am still limited in my ability to assist further as I do not have the access required to the game programming or anyone's personal account to be able to render the desired solution.  Thus all I can do is provide you with the information as to whom you need to speak with, which I have already done.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/5/17 5:22:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've never had any problems in almost 5 years on this site.

Signature