Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Table

[Copy link] 3/268

Posted on 7/4/17 10:05:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where is empty table????

Signature
Posted on 7/4/17 1:43:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Empty tables do exist, but my question is why would you need an empty table?  You do know that if you are caught transferring chips the account will be locked and the chips forever lost?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/12/17 8:10:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a myth that empty tables do not exist.  Somehow this group of players from Turkey that were tagging all afternoon were able to start up new tables and transfer chips to each other. And I have the screen shots to show it.  Which begs the question how were they able to start a new table?  They once again hack the site?

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 5:32:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Averyx. I think losing most of the small tables is bs. Most all of them are bingo tables now but with that being said so are most of the higher stakes tables. I don't see how transferring chips could possibly take place with this kind of playing. Why won't they add more smaller tables back to the game? I see other rooms have at least twice the amount of tables. Is the goal to take out smaller ones and make it to where you can't get a decent game of poker to play. Are they trying to stop friends from sitting together and play a friendly game? Again this is ridiculous and service center is being vague with their answers. I play to be with my friends and enjoy our time but Igg is making this impossible!!!!! I play higher stakes but get tired of all in so needless to say I'm not there for long. What is the point of playing a game that is about strategy and skill if your not given the chance?

Signature