Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 1677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Discussion] How to Submit Issue to Service Center

Hot Topics Sticky  Close [Copy link] 22/2934

Posted on 12/5/12 3:32:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i hit star lvl 3 and did not get the vouter and on off char was was a high lvl 50 say it lv 5 can u please get it soted .
ps some off day  missions do work right most time have keep refushing to get one done this started to be a bit off pain.
And some of the rewards are not working or come up at all . u seem to have far to many bugs in the game now worse than ever.

thank you for you time

Signature

Paul the point of this thread is to follow the instructions provided to submit your issue to IGG instead of simply posting it here. The game is still very new and is bound to have bugs. Hopefully they are all resolved and you can enjoy the experience of Kingdoms Social.

Also are you saying you have a lvl 50 monarch or hero? Well I suppose it doesn\'t matter since as of this post nobody has reached either goal.

Signature

a bit slack on responding, submitted issue yesterday, service centre havnt looked at yet  =/

Signature

thank you  [s:648]

Signature

How can I select the game if it is not listed?

Signature

This thread does not help out the players of Kingdoms Social as the game isn\'t listed in the choices of games to choose from.

Signature

moderator : 1st off I know all the different ways to get over on the game, finding empty rooms passing chips to keep players in an unfair game , people building pots while talking on the phone , you have groups of players that target and harass new people with little understanding , men acting as women or posting pictures of woman to get high stake chips in empty room chip swap , you have many players that are good people and deserve to have a fair chance to play a fun game that they may one day want to purchase chips to play higher limit games and not be targeted..  Once the word gets out about all the things that happen and are not swiftly punishing those guilty they will go else where .. IGG will lose money and players , I am guilty of all these things but only after watching it and having it done to me, can\'t beat em join em ( that no body wants ) use me to your desire, Allan

Signature

Iwant chip for you
Paul the point of this thread is to follow the instructions provided to submit your issue to IGG instead of simply posting it here. The game is still very new and is bound to have bugs. Hopefully they are all resolved and you can enjoy the experience of Kingdoms Social.

Signature

I have a friend that is unable to get back into the game for thre days now, He is Farlina Haag od Avalone on Kiinga Arthur server in Kingdoms Social. He is at wits end and so are the rest of us trying to help him fix his issue, That is the reason for this message, The forum wont let him login and asyndry things, he has tried several different browsers and everything. Best that he can get to is see the cash crystals he has the music playing even, Please reply and tell me how he can comtact you with this issue please. It is the only game he is unable to play, he is even able to play your other games. He has cleared cache, cleaned disk, disabled firewall, made the gamelink an excepton to the firewall.....Any help would be aappreciated.
                                                     Thank You
                                                              TERRIBLETEXAN

Signature

XXXPeAcEmAkErXXX why my character is banned forever pls return my character pls [s:727]  [s:727]

Signature