Total:#111

Create Thread

[Discussion] ***POST***SUGGESTIONS***HERE IN THIS THREAD***

Hot Topics [Copy link] 110/23711

Posted on 3/15/14 11:13:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(110066570) replied at 3-15-2014 11:12 AM
Create an ejection  feature and button and it would work like this:

If a player goes "All In" three ...

Players have turned this card game into a slot machine!  

Signature
Posted on 3/15/14 11:19:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Put an Icon and counter for games played and wins on the playing screen so you can collect them with out having to leave the game.  I have counted my wins before and it seems as though I get credit for 1 out of 10 wins.

Signature
Posted on 3/15/14 11:23:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (110066570) at 3-15-2014 11:24 AM

(110066570) replied at 3-15-2014 11:13 AM
Players have turned this card game into a slot machine!

It would also solve the problem with people being a room and timing out constantly. This slows a game and takes the fun out of it.

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 9:53:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(110066570) replied at 3-15-2014 12:23 PM
It would also solve the problem with people being a room and timing out constantly. This slows a g ...

Dear (110066570),

Next time before you post you might want to take the time to collect your ideas to post on one post instead of (4), posting in this manner is considered spamming, and I would hate to see your account warned for trying to convey a suggestion.

In regards to the ejection feature allowing the majority of players to boot a player from the game, it has been suggested, and based on the information received, there would be nothing to stop buddies from booting other players from the table without just cause, as well as this would allow the chip sellers to control certain tables non-stop, I personally don't think that it will be implemented at this time based on the aforementioned.

I will however submit your suggestion for a in game counter system which will more effectively allow you to keep track of your wins and loses.  As for the timing out, unfortunately, people start a game and get side tracked with another task or fall asleep, however some players actually wait out the counter to the last moment on purpose probably to aggravate the other players at the tables, as it is a popular belief that people play worse when they are upset, which in this particular instance it is a tactic normally used in poker.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/25/14 2:04:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think honor rankings must be refresh daiky

Signature
Posted on 4/25/14 2:05:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think honor rankings must be refresh daily

Signature
Posted on 5/1/14 11:25:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have the good suggetion that stop the weakly honor and we need earlier Poker Delux system .
pls start the weakly tournament we r waiting.....:D:D:D:D

Signature
Posted on 6/23/14 10:33:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I cant click on my buddys when they are playing it does not even have a place for me to clickon them Can you help me Please?

Signature
Posted on 6/23/14 11:49:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(152078266),

Next time please create a thread in the "Help Center" to post questions for assistance.  This thread is for suggestions, unfortunately I can not split your post out, but please be advised that the feature which allows you to invite and / or join buddies will be returning soon.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/6/14 7:44:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please, please PLEASE limit the number of friend requests one can send.  I just spent an hour with some fool sending constant friend requests simply to be annoying, and trust me it was.  

In addition, while I understand not taking away the option of sending "gifts", a limit should also be placed on these, since it is also used as a harassment tool.

Signature