Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 7210

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#285

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] KARMA LAUGH-OFF

Hot Topics Sticky  Close [Copy link] 284/14898

Posted on 11/4/13 12:07:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 12-30-2013 06:25 AM

This event is designed to help you accumulate points to help collect forum medals which can only be purchased with Reputation, Favor and Karma points.  

Rules:

• Post your funniest Joke in this thread ( keep them clean and respectful )
  • Players must give no less than +3 and no more than +5 Favor points to any person they think posted the funnies joke.  Members can only give out a total of 20 favors a day; this means that you should be selective with your gifting.
  • IGG Representative will give +2 Reputation to first 5 people posting acceptable joke everyday.
  • IGG Representative will give +2 Karma +4 Reputation to the best joke everyday.
  • IGG Representative will give +2 Karma +4 Reputation to post accumulating most points every day.
  • IGG Representative will give *2 winners +5Reputation +10 Karma + 1 Troll badge to the best jokes overall weekly                         *1 Selected by forum pariticapants (most points given)                                                                                          *1 BY IGG Representative
  • Spamming/Illegal contest will lead to being disqualified from event and/or account being banned
  • IGG reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules and rewards.

**Multiple Weekly Winners Will Receive A Different Manual Badge For Each Win**

Event Duration: Daily Until Further Notice:

**link to medal page: http://us.forum.igg.com/home.php?mod=medals

Week 1 = #66 - steveo30690
Week 2 = #116- Lordy Lord
Week 3 = #152 - cruzejennifer(94512740)
Week 4 = #181 - alexcohol
Week 5 = #195 - Frosty460
Week 6 = #257 -  (106163668)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/4/13 5:21:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It was Sunday and this couple usually go to church together.  The husband sings in the choir. This particular Sunday the wife was sick so the husband went alone.   When he came home  after church he had two black eyes.  His wife said "What in the world happened to you?"  The husband said "it went like this.  When we stood up to sing the first song the woman in front of me had her dress stuck in her butt crack, so I pulled it out."  "Yes" said the wife, "I understand where one black eye came from but what happened to the other eye?"  "Well, the woman was so upset at me for pulling her dress out that the next time we stood up I put it back."

Signature
Posted on 11/5/13 12:46:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

k53997741g cevapladı: 11-4-2013 06:21 PM
It was Sunday and this couple usually go to church together.  The husband sings in the choir. This p ...

alo  biuze neden yok cip  herkese var  bizeneden yok

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 3:14:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:@:P:$:dizzy::(:D:P:curse::loveliness::dizzy:

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 3:26:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:lol:curse:

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 4:29:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

mother Teresa and her nuns were riding down the streets on their bikes.
And the nuns would not stop laughing. So mother Teresa said to her nuns "if you don't stop laughing i'm going to put your seats back on.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:05:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 11-6-2013 06:23 AM

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

content removed:

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:08:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A blind man tells his friend how much he enjoys parachuting. " My hand is placed on my release ring, they place me in the door and tell me when to jump. Out I go!"

"But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" ask his friend.

"Oh," replies the blind man, "as soon as the dog's leash goes slack."

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:33:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nasrettin Hodja's donkey was stolen. In stead of consolling, his neighbours were blaming him saying.

"You should have locked the shed,"

"Didn't you hear any noises?"

"You should have tied the donkey securely."

Nasrettin Hodja listened patiently, for awhile and finnaly said,

"Well, you are putting all the blame on me. Do you think the thief was innocent?"

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:34:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hodja was running as fast and shouting as loud as he could. Somebody saw him and thought something had happened to him. So, he ran up to Nasrettin Hodja and asked,

"What happened, Hodja?"

Nasreddin Hodja kept on running and said,

"I wondered how far my voice travels. So, I am running after it."

Signature