Hot Topics Sticky  Close [Copy link] 284/15209

Posted on 12/7/13 1:33:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:( 00k k:)500m :D

Signature
Posted on 12/8/13 12:02:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 12-8-2013 12:32 PM

11-07-13

#219 - 1st Poster - Lordy Lord - 2 Reputation Points
#219 - Best Joke - Lordy Lord - 2 Karma + 4 Reputation Points ( IGG Selection )
no consumer's choice awarded as no consumer points were givien
* 195 - Joke of the week - Frosty460  - 10 Karma + Troll Badge *
Congratulation!!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/8/13 1:59:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

An Irishman drinks at the pub until they close.
He stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He tries to stand one more time and falls again. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.
Outside, he tries to stand up and falls flat again. He gives up and crawls the four blocks to his house, crawls up the stairs and pulls himself into bed.
The next morning, his wife stands over him shouting, "So, you've been out boozing again!"
"What makes you say that?" he asks, putting on an innocent face.
"The pub called -- you left your wheelchair there again."

Signature
Posted on 12/8/13 7:05:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

John went to his friend's house unannounced, and he wanted to spend the night. His friend was sorry that he could not offer him a whole room, so he said, "You can sleep on the floor in the living room, or you can sleep in the room with Baby."

John said that he would prefer the floor.

The next morning he went to the bathroom, and there he met a gorgeous young blonde.

"Hi," he said, "Who are you?"

"I'm Baby, and who are you?"

"I'm stupid," he said.

Signature
Posted on 12/9/13 1:34:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 12-9-2013 02:42 AM

12-08-13

#221 - 1st Poster - Lordy Lord - 2 Reputation Points
#222 - 2nd Poster - Frosty460 - 2 Reputation Points
#221 - Best Joke - Lordy Lord - 2 Karma + 4 Reputation Points ( IGG Selection )
no consumer's choice awarded as no consumer points were givien

Signature

Posted on 12/9/13 1:44:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I came home from this drug store to pickup the hair color to cover my grey hair.  ONce my burgundy color is so fresh a look for me while my son exclaimed, "WHY MAKE THE TOP LOOK SO YOUNG WHEN YOUR BOTTOM LOOKS OLD??"   :o FROM: IDA (POKERWOMAN)

Signature
Posted on 12/9/13 8:21:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A guy goes to his eye doctor for an examination. They start talking as the doctor is examing his eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor casually says, "You need to stop masturbating."
The guy replies, "Why Doc? Am I going blind?"
The doctor says, "No, but you're upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."

Signature
Posted on 12/9/13 3:55:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I first heard this joke in German, and thought it was hilarious. Let's see if it translates well in English:

"This guy comes home from work one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit is very dead and the guy panics.

He thinks the neighbors are going to hate him forever, so he takes the dirty, chewed-up rabbit into the house, gives it a bath, blow-dries its fur, and puts the rabbit back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping that they will think it died of natural causes.

A few days later, the neighbor is outside and asks the guy, "Did you hear that Fluffy died?"

The guy stumbles around and says, "Um.. no.. um.. what happened?"

The neighbor replies, "We just found him dead in his cage one day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him we went outside and someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage. There must be some real sick people out there!"

Signature
Posted on 12/10/13 12:51:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by FirstLady2013 at 12-10-2013 02:00 AM

12-09-13

#224 - 1st Poster - [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)](33666399) - 2 Reputation Points
#225 - 2nd Poster - Lordy Lord - 2 Reputation Points
#226 - 3rd Poster - [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)]Aristotelian - 2 Reputation Points
#226 - Best Joke - [backcolor=rgb(229, 237, 242)]Aristotelian- 2 Karma + 4 Reputation Points ( Consumer Selection )
#221 - Best Joke - Lordy Lord - 2 Karma + 4 Reputation Points ( IGG Selection )

Signature

Posted on 12/10/13 10:18:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

Signature