Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Help Center] Avatar

Close [Copy link] 6/1144

Posted on 7/24/15 8:07:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why cant i see my new uploaded avatar in poker? I only see an IGG pic. Plz help. I use a computer, not an Iphone, if it has something to do with that..

Signature
Posted on 7/24/15 9:27:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am not sure why your pic is not showing up, it generally tracks from Facebook or IGG.com.  In some cases you may have to refresh your browser before the pic actually shows up for everyone.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/25/15 4:27:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try creating a profile at http://www.igg.com/ link this account to your gaming account and try uploading your pic from this site.

Signature

Posted on 7/25/15 7:33:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

People playing with their phones ipads can see the pic, but people playing with their computers cannot see the pic. Why is that? Can IGG please fix that? When i play poker and klick the Check button, the pic shows up for a tens of a second, and then goes back to the IGG pic again. I dont understand how that can bee. Sorry for my bad English. Hope u understand. Thanks for try helping me.

Signature
Posted on 7/26/15 11:14:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can some1 plz help me? What is wrong? Why can't i see the avatar?

Signature
Posted on 7/27/15 3:12:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Noone with skills at IGG? Computer-players cannot see the Pictures, but phone-players can see the Pictures. Why is that? Someone? Plz!

Signature
Posted on 7/28/15 2:45:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry hun, I am a PC user myself.  Did you try setting up the profile at www.IGG.com as I suggested and upload your pic via that site, or you can submit a ticket to the Service Center for them to assist.
SERVICE CENTER

Signature