Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] I had 200+mil stolen from me (Be Aware)

Close [Copy link] 4/2099

Posted on 10/1/15 9:53:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wrote IGG and did not get a response. This is like the third time this has happened. The game tells you to change your password often. How do you do that if you only login with facebook? Secondly I saw a similar post about this same issue. I was also left with something like 18k. I was mad. I have spent money on this game and I was sadly surprised after being away from the game for less than 5 hours that my chips were taken. I feel like a game like this that has people like myself spending money on it should have a better response turnaround. I wish they would fix the game so people can't hack your account. Obviously the hack has to do with something concerning the FaceBook login I would say. I thought they had fixed the ability for people to not be able to steal other player's chips after they eliminated the ability to give the chips away. But I was wrong. Please everyone know that this is still happening and I am not happy about the results at the moment. I play this game and continue to play the game hoping for a resolve.

Signature
Play Texas Holdem a lot.
Posted on 10/2/15 1:09:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am very sorry that you have had this issue, however the issue is not entirely with the Facebook Log in but with the Facebook account being hacked or compromised in some manner.  If you have not secured your Facebook account it would not matter how often you change the password as the game is accessed through the Facebook account itself.  I suggest you start with reviewing all new friend request you accepted around the period that you first experienced this issue.  You should then contact Facebook platform in reference to any additional steps they recommend to secure the account.

Unfortunately, I myself do not have the ability to access, audit or adjust your account, this must be done via the Service Center ( http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/?gid=10110 ).  They should be able to give you detailed information as to how and when the account was accessed.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/4/15 11:03:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been using FB to log in for almost 2 years without issue.  My husband has not had any issues either.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/15 11:19:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i play fb ALMOST 4yeaes becuse i love play texas Holdem poker Delux

Signature
love me
Posted on 10/11/15 11:21:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

BECOSE i love play poker delux

Signature
love me