Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6757

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Help Center] Booted twice

Close [Copy link] 8/1801

Posted on 5/11/16 6:11:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the last 24 hours I have been booted from a $2million sit-n-go and a $1million sit-n-go.  May not seem like much, but when you're trying to rebuild, it hurts.  I am playing on a PC (not a phone or tablet); I have experienced no lag or anything else prior to getting booted.  In addition my hands are not counting toward bonuses (5, 20, 50, etc).  What gives?

Signature
#feelthebern
Posted on 5/12/16 3:06:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I too are having the same issues. getting booted to Lobby or dc during game play and hands are not being counted towards bonuses.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/16 8:22:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just got booted in the middle of, yet, another $1million sit-n-go.  Same conditions -- no prior lag; playing on a PC (Not WiFi or 3G, 4G, etc).  Really getting ridiculous.

Signature
#feelthebern
Posted on 5/13/16 2:23:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same thing just happened to me on a 2 mil sit-and-go table play. I was about to raise on my AAs and suddenly I got kicked out. I hope this get fixed soon. This has been happening to me the last 3 days (sit-and-go tables). Frustrating to say the least.

Signature
Posted on 5/13/16 3:47:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the last 2 weeks I also have been booted from a 3 sit-n-go games and I was in the top 1 or 2 players of the current game.  I also am playing on a PC & I have experienced no lag or anything else prior to getting booted. 

I have tried login right out & login in again to see if I would get re-seated but no luck.  I did find the table and the game but could not rejoin.  The last time it happened was about 1:05 pm  Pacific time today, May 13, 2016.  The room number ID 1033701  a  5 mil sit-and-go table.  

Hopefully this will help get this fixed,  and hope to get some feed back.  

All The Best
Larry1G

Signature
Posted on 5/13/16 4:35:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same thing just started happening to me. Time for a class action lawsuit.

Signature
Pap 2
Posted on 5/13/16 8:37:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aaaaaand again tonight!  What the f*** IGG?

Signature
#feelthebern
Posted on 5/15/16 6:29:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me too!

Signature
Posted on 5/15/16 8:43:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Booted again from $2million S-n-G.  IGG sux balls!

Signature
#feelthebern