Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6671

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Help Center] In game picture won't change

Close [Copy link] 8/3424

Posted on 8/20/16 4:30:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I changed my facebook profile picture like 4 weeks ago and it won't update on the game, it still has my old picture. This is making me mad. Tried removing the game, refreshing, everything, nothing works.

Signature
Posted on 8/20/16 4:31:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also my name is appearing as blank when I play.

Signature
Posted on 8/21/16 5:41:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

have u try to log out , then log in ?
i play poker deluxe 2, same problem.
but solved when i log out, then log in again...

Signature
what is this ?
Posted on 8/21/16 5:48:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oooops! seems like u r not playing from Mobile phone, not poker deluxe 2.
i dont know then...

Sorry. dont know wheres delete comment button...

Signature
what is this ?
Posted on 8/21/16 7:37:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please indicate how you are connected to the game.
~Are you playing via Facebook platform?  Because changing your profile on Facebook should carryover into the game.
~Are you playing via Poker.igg.com?  If so log into igg.com and create a profile linking to your poker account and you can change your name and pic displayed from here.

You should also note that based on your connection it can take awhile for you to notice changes, you may see the old picture while others see the new one or the other way around.  Finally as melancholicZ stated sometimes you will need to log out of the game and reenter to be able to see the changes.

If all else fails use the link in game to the Service Center and be prepared to provide detailed information as to which platform you are using, your device model and internet connection for additional assistance.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/25/16 2:02:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am having the same exact issue. I have tried the logging out and back in, refresh, etc. My name doesn't show either and its been almost a week since I changed my profile picture. Also, the dollar amount pop up from the treasure chest you have to click Claim on, is not showing up. In fact the ONLY I can see how mush I received from the chests, is to watch my chip amount. Im am not sure where to go from here. Help please?

Thanks in Advance,
Brynn

Signature
Posted on 8/25/16 12:11:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am having the same issue. I updatd my profile pic in facebook, now, when I play the game, it shows my old photo on the table with no name. In my profile, just keeps saying loading.... and show no name or picture there. Someone told me to just click where the name goes in profile but that doesn't do anything. It also displays no name in chat. 

Oh, and I too am not seeing the pop up that I used to get when I click on the chests that tells me how much was in the chest.

Signature
Just cause ya got an ace, don't mean you go all in!
Posted on 9/4/16 10:40:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am having an issue with loading add players at the table.  A few will load correctly. Most will blue outline.    My name is not loading... A colon or semicolon is my name.  How can this be fixed?

Signature
IGGID: 57933590
Posted on 9/12/16 7:58:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Pic and name have been gone over 3 weeks now... I did not change anything they were just gone can u fix it....

Signature