Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 2    Total Posts: 5436

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] Sign in bonus

Close [Copy link] 4/1073

Posted on 1/7/17 9:40:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

the sign in page has changed again and lost the first 6 days of the month where players signed in, when are you people going to fix it right so we don't have to keep reminding you when you screw up?

Signature
ragillow
Posted on 1/8/17 8:40:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry that I did not notice this yesterday but the "Sign In Event Page" has only been down over the weekend.  It should be back up shortly as IGG will be returning for the normal work week.  In the event that this should occur again you can use this link:
Sign In Event Page

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/18/17 6:43:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thing still doesn't work, haven't gotten bonuses in 2 months, and the service center still hasn't fixed anything, I give up.

Signature
ragillow
Posted on 2/20/17 2:08:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have not received the bonus then you obviously did not use the directlink I posted above when you created this thread.  Further it appears that the issue can easily be fixed by the following:

Occasion 1  Google Chrome — see no banner but a blank up there.
             1.1  Google Chrome with IE Tab extension — all normal.

Occasion 2  IE 11— It works

Occasion 3 Firefox — Ask me add a plug-in, maybe Adobe Flash Player, to show the content(banner)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/21/17 7:24:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep using the link you posted and it doesn't work either, I use the right code posted when the sign in screen pops up, and I still get nothing. Your whole group there doesn't seem to know what they are doing, or not doing. There are active cheat codes for this app but they haven't done anything about that either and the back door to the app is still wide open, any intelligent programmer can get in and disable your whole site. Even Facebook main site is vulnerable through it.

Signature
ragillow