Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 5258

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Help Center] BAD ADVICE, AND NONSENSE EXCUSES

Close [Copy link] 1/80

Posted on 1/11/17 5:26:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This was your response to hacking situation, I do not have a facebook account, and I did go to lol customer service and gave them the info they asked for and they did absolutely nothing! And its my belief you know Igg will not assist anyone with anything except getting money from them. You say what Igg wants you to say. 

Your thread [HACKERS] was moved!
Operator: FirstLady
Reason: First most breaches of the Poker accounts have been traced back to hacks of your Facebook account where most members log in automatically from that platform, so if you are a Facebook user than you need to secure that account in order to secure all the games which that platform logs into. Further your issue should be addressed to the Customer Service department who has the ability to access, audit and adjust your gaming account, they will also be able to assist you with securing the account. Service Center Unfortunately this thread must be closed and removed

Signature
trublem8kr@gmail.com
Posted on 1/11/17 2:40:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You are entitled to your belief but the facts are as a forum Mod I have not access to your account only IGG does, so if you are unable to resolve the issue directly with them there is absolutely nothing I can do.  Further while I can imagine that you might be upset over the entire issue but that really is not reason to direct that negative energy towards me.

Finally the thread will be removed as it serves no real purpose here. First thread title containing all or excessive caps are not allowed.  You asked a question and received a response.  You made allegations which were further explained.  I suggest you stop wasting energy posting here and reopen dialogue with IGG, that is if you are really interested in a resolution.

Responded/Closed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash