Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 5587

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Help Center] Account problems

Close [Copy link] 3/413

Posted on 1/11/17 1:54:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am showing as a newbie although I have been playing poker for quite some time here. I logged in this morning and noticed that I was awarded $30,000 first time chips. I also noticed that my avatar and name had changed. I log in using google and am wondering if something happened to delete my account from IGG. I do not have facebook but I have the app on my iphone. I also noticed it asked for a new five digit security code. In the process, my chip count went from over 3,000,000 down to  a little over $40,000. Has there been an issue with IGG?

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 2:43:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It appears that you have logged into another account.  Unfortunately sometimes when you use other methods to log in this happens.  Close the app and log in via the means you have been using all alone and you should be logged into your original account.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/11/17 6:34:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have tried that but even with logging out and back in with my original account it still is not correct
SOMETHING IS REALLY MESSED UP, I signed in under IGG instead of Google using yje same email and my account was back. Must be an issue with Google

Signature
Posted on 1/16/17 9:37:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm having the same issue. Had 400 million and now have 30,000

Signature