Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 8    Total Posts: 5696

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Help Center] I can't play anymore with my friends on PC version

[Copy link] 2/118

Posted on 11/19/17 4:01:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear admin,

Will someone explain purpose of adding buddies if can't play with them anymore. That one who wanted to hide visibility of tables should consider that people on PC version dont have join button as on phone version, and if they thought that will avoid an ilegal transfering chips by that way didn't do any progress, just made game even worst, no playing with buddies, hardly find table for playing, puting me on table with unwanted players, i think just not fair and not in spirit of this game. Hope you will consider other options for resolving yours application problems, without puting players in harder positions to play. So seems we should have smart phones for this game or not to play any.....

Best regards,
MM

Signature
MM
Posted on 11/20/17 3:52:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The buddie feature was removed about 2yrs ago, the pc version was the first to be removed.  It has also been removed from several of the mobile devices, currently only certain devices can actually invite members to play with them still.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/2/17 8:32:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG has failed to use a prominent feature they already have in place to identify and stop the chip transfers.  I posted years ago that they can use their own "LORD OF THE ROOM" feature to identify and stop the very actions that caused us to lose this feature.

Every day I go into a room and see it takes 100 million plus to win "Lord of The Room".  It doesn't take a genius to figure out what went on before I got there.

Signature