Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] stolen chips

Close [Copy link] 4/1761

Posted on 9/15/11 5:26:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear, please give us more details about your problem. Please offer the information as below:
FB ID:
Email:
Item name:
The amount of the chips:
How did you get them:
What did you do when you met this issue:
Time when you last logged off(2011-MM-DD 00:00am EST):
Time when the item get lost(2011-MM-DD 00:00am EST):

Signature

Dear, please send more details to our GM email.  email address: pdservice@igg.com

Signature

Dear superpoker employees

today i was playing poker and i little over 6 million pokerchips i played until 16:00 dutch time after that logged out didnt play anymore now i am comming to play some poker i see all my chips exept 8000 chips are gone i didnt lose them and its not fair people just stealing your chips

could you please check this out for me

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kangallover

i hope to hear from you because i am not playing superpoker long but this really shocked me

i just found out i can make a passwork i didnt see that before so i create one now but if i not get my 6 million chips back i really dont want to play anymore just a few days now i am playing there and this already happend

Signature

Dear nathalievant, Thank you for your message. To help solve your problem, Could you please send the following information to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php so it will be easier for us to check your problem.
Your Facebook ID
Amount of chips lost
Exact time you found it lost:
What did you do before you met this issue:
Wish you have fun playing our game.

Signature

i have had over a million chips stolen and that was afer protecting them with a passcode oly i knew and texas poker deluxe

Signature