Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6214

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Help Center] Glitchy Network -- FIX IT!

Close [Copy link] 3/452

Posted on 4/11/18 7:15:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For over a week now your network has locked up EVERY TIME I PLAY A HAND!  It's choppy on hands when I fold pre-flop, but does not freeze.  Every hand I am involved in results in my timing out the following hand because the game freezes.  This becomes a bigger issue when you are down to 3 or 4 player in a SnG.

Signature
#feelthebern
Posted on 4/12/18 7:46:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are accessing the game via the Facebook platform, your issue is with Facebook, if not then you will need to submit a service ticket.
Service Center

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/12/18 6:11:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny.  No other game has any issue on the Facebook platform.  Sounds like my issue is still with you.

Signature
#feelthebern
Posted on 4/14/18 12:36:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, since Facebook has been having issues with Flashplayer for sometime, so for you to make such an incorrect statement means either you have not been using it or attempting to play any of the games they host lately or your intention is to be controversal.  In any event if you feel your issue is with IGG I posted the apppropriate link for you to lodge your complaint.  Since no one in forum has the ability to audit or adjust your gaming account, any further correspondence would be a waste of precious time.
Responded/Closed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash