Create Thread

[Help Center] lost all my chips to a smaller hand

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 27/4892

Posted on 9/25/11 11:04:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Regarding to your issue, please offer us more details about your problem:
1 Room Number
2 The exact time
3 Facebook name of opponent
4 Amount of chips you lost in this round.
5 Exact messages about your cards

Signature

well do you guys really expect me or anyone else to now that all that info.all i know is in the box in the bottom left hand corner said better luck next time then said sos.
i guess this was a waste of my time to let you know about this problem. i guess this is a lost cause. thank you guys for nothing.

Signature

Dear bamavegas47,

Thank you for your message. We will check the issue as soon as possible. Could you please send the following information to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php so that we can find out whether there is a bug in the game more quickly and more precisely?

1. Your Facebook ID

2. Your hole cards (including the type and suit)

3. Five community cards (including the type and suit)

4. The hole cards of your opponent (including the type and suit)

5. The time when the game begins

Thank you for your support. Wish you have fun playing our game.

Signature

ok im not sure what u mean about my fb ID.i dont know what that is.
but the rest of the info is as follows:    my hole cards was ( Ace clubs- 10 diamonds)
                                                          the community cards was (Ace hearts-10 hearts-Ace spades-8 clubs-6 diamonds)
                                                          my opponites cards was (10 spades-8 diamonds)
i was all-in with my 51 millon chips and lost. like i said before this is the second time this has happened to me. the first time was about a month agoand i was all-in with my 34millon chips. until recently i didnt know who to contact.i hope u can help me get my chips back. i spent alot of money with u guys and alot of time playing ur game.and i would like to continue to play. but i will not buy anymore chips if i dont get the ones that was wrongly taken from me. if i do get them back i will continue to buy chips as i need them.  please please get me my chips back to me. thank you

Signature

Your Facebook ID consists of the numbers you can see in the website of your personal homepage. Please provide us with the right Facebook ID or the email address you used to log in your Facebook so that we can check your data in a right way. Thank you for your cooperation. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Signature

my email i use to log in is      fire_fighter47@yahoo.com

Signature

We have sorted out your problem and the relevant team is checking it by all the details you have provided; when we get the result, we will reply to you as soon as we can. Thanks for your understanding.

Signature

thank you

Signature

ok i dont know whas going on but i just bought 25 dollors worth of chips. i did not recieve my 5 free lottery spins. do we not get them anymore cause it says we do. i bought my chips at 5:32cst.

Signature

can anybody help me i had played this morning and won little over 6 million now i am comming online and all my chips are gone can anybody look what happend

here is my poker id

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kangallover

my email: nevantoorenburg@live.nl

thank you

Signature