Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Help Center] lost all my chips to a smaller hand

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 27/4888

Posted on 9/25/11 11:04:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thank you for a fast responce i hope the problem can be fixed and found. and i hope the info that i gave you was enough and helpfull. thanks again mike

Signature

Hello, bamavegas47. Regarding your problem of losing chips, we have checked and sent you a message via PM. Please kinda to check it. Thank you for your support.

Signature

im trying to play in hd and it wont let me also i was trying to click the button above that hd button so i can buy more chips. please can you help me

Signature

its the mvp and the play in hd buttons that are not working please fix it. thanks

Signature

please i want to buy more chips but it wont let me go to the page. when i click on the mvp button it says web page can not be displayed. please help

Signature

i also cant collect my daily bonus chips in the poker hd. please help [s:554]  [s:554]  [s:554]  [s:554]

Signature

Hello, we are sorry for the problem. The MVP button on the left side doesn\'t have a hypedink so it doesn\'t work. The others work fine for me. Could you please switch a browser and try again or could you please show us a screenshot of the problem, it will be easy for us to check the problem. Thank you.

Signature

i had 51millon chips i went all-in and had a full house (AAA1010) and lost to a guy who had  2 pair.
this the second time this has happened to me. the first time was about 1 month ago when i had a all-in bet for 34millon chips and lost with a full house to someone who had 2 pair. i have spent atleast 225 dollars with IGG buying my chips.if nothing is done about this issue that i have with this game then i will never play again and will never buy anymore chips. so please help me out by getting my chips back to me so i can enjoy playing your game and so i do'nt feel cheeted by your game.      

thank you mike atchley

Signature