Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Help Center] Bingo

Close [Copy link] 7/1687

Posted on 10/22/11 1:06:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, dear lauren1806, thank you very much for your suggestion, we are finding method to solve this problem.
We suggest you playing in the advance room in which players will be more careful in raise.
Thank you again for your suggestion.

Signature

Bingo happens at all levels.  I\'ve decided to stop playing.  I spend more time avoiding the all-in-all-the-time players than playing.

Signature

That\'s really annoying, we can have a discussion on how to solve this problem. [s:669]

Signature

I would love to see rooms with 3x raise and/or 5x raise on Big Blind till the first 3 community cards are dealt.... EG.. Big Blind is 100k the highest you could raise would be 300k or 500k.... till those first 3 cards hit the table then have NO LIMIT..... so many 2million all in, all the time is destroying the game..... lost 50 million the other night just folding from these all in Bingo players........ Maybe a Facebook BINGO app shout be made.......  lol
Thanks

Signature

Good idea and will kick ass [s:721]

Signature

How about rooms that allow only a fraction of the minimum buy-in before the flop.  Maybe 1/5th.  If a room has a minimum buy-in of 20, say 4 max.  Something like that is what I had in mind.

Signature

Thank you for your nice idea, I have submitted it to the relevant staff, hope it can be applied.

Signature

Would it be possible to have rooms having a maximum pre-flop betting limit?  So many players don’t really play poker, they just go all-in every time on their hole cards, like flipping a coin.  It ruins the experience for me, and causes me to play a lot less.  If certain rooms had limits on that, I’d spend my time there.

Signature