Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Help Center] Bots

Close [Copy link] 5/1617

Posted on 11/11/11 8:20:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, dear lauren1806, will it be someone who just walked in to post the message but didn\'t sit down? Then please forget and don\'t believe anything he posted.
Could you please send us a screenshot when next time if happens, so we can check better check it. Thank you.

Signature

I have an image file saved of the Chinese characters and the message in the chat, but I can\'t post it here.  Can you help?

Signature

Hello, you will see the button "upload attachment" when you typing reply  in the lower left corner of the message box. You can also upload the image in any website and then direct us the link of the image. Thank you.

Signature

There is no button "upload attachment" when I\'m replying.  I uploaded the image to my facebook wall (see link below).  The security is set to public, so hopefully you can see it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb ... =1&theater

Signature

Opps, they are automatic advertisements, annoying ads, please just ignore them. [s:553]

Signature

Is there a way to identify and prevent bots from getting into the rooms?  Sometimes on chat a name with Chinese characters will appear with some message in English.  There’s no corresponding player .  It will display the same message a few times.  I suspect a bot that is attempting hacks of the users at the table.  Or it may just be advertising.  Either way, it’s unsettling.

Signature