Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Help Center] CALL Button not working

Close [Copy link] 8/1946

Posted on 11/16/11 7:10:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, dear crask, could you please specify the problem of "not working properly", they doesn\'t work or just delay to response? And may I know when did this problem happen, from the beginning or just these days? Could you please check if it is the problem of network because we sometimes got the same problem of delay due to network delaying. Thank you for your feedback.

Signature

When it comes around to my turn, my call button has the words "all in" on it,  the raise button is "greyed out" so I can\'t use that since it appears my only options is to fold, the fold button still works.  This happens if previous players have checked all around the table or if one person placed a bet or if someone goes all in.  This started around 11/14/2011 and it is only on the IPAD version, so I have been playing on my PC.  Hope this helps

Signature

Hello, dear, after reading your detail information we\'d like to say it a game rule rather than an icon problem.
If there is no one raise after you raise, the icon will be "check".
If there is somebody raise after you do, then the icon will be "call" when it comes your turn.
If there is somebody rase after you do, and the raise amount is more than or equal to yours, at this time the icon will
automatically become "all in"(because at this time you can only choose to follow or not, if you choose follow, absolutely it\'s "all in";)
Could you please check it again, thank you again for your message.

Signature

I checked it again.  a check went all around the table and when it got to my turn the only options available were to FOLD or go ALL-IN,  my CHECK button changed to CALL ALL-IN, since I had 50m in chips and two others had over 20m, my ALL IN probably would have resulted in 90m dollars and all I had was a Q5.  I have been playing poker for 20 years so I am familiar with rules.  Also as I mentioned in the other post, I can play your game on my PC through facebook and have been enjoying sitting outside with it for the last month on my IPAD,  It\'s only been since around Nov 14 that this started happening.

Signature

This image clearly shows that I have the right to CHECK, but if you\'ll notice my buttons in the lower left, the only option is ALL or FOLD

Signature

Please disregard that last post, I tried to delete it but to no avail.

Anyway the picture shows me in the third position, the first two checked at $200, at my first chance to bet my only options are all-in or fold,  there should have been a check or call button so I could throw in $200

Signature

Humm, let me submit to check again, sorry for the problem.

Signature

Seems weird, we have submitted this problem to the developer for a check, thank you very much for your report.

Signature

During the last two days, my IPAD version  of Texas Holdem Deluxe will only let me, fold, or go ALL-IN.  The four buttons are there, but they are not working properly.  I have uninstalled, re-downloaded, and reinstalled and get the same thing.  This happens in regular or HD.  Any help would be appreciated.  The app has become my favorite time waster [s:553]

Signature