Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Help Center] Buddie List

Close [Copy link] 1/1155

Posted on 11/27/11 1:36:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, dear player, we are sorry to tell you that currently there is not a function to send a message to buddies which makes no sense we agree >.<
We have submitted this problem to the developer and hope this can be fixed as soon as possible.
As for your second problem, ya, you are able to join your friends\' room by clicking the button "join" as they are online. Please check the following image.

Thanks for your message.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/11 1:36:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'm playing Texas Hold 'Em through facebook, as I'm sitting in the room, people add me as a buddy...problem is, when I come back to play later, I can see them on my buddy list, I can send them free chips, but I cannot click on them and go to their room to play with them.  Can't send them a msg to let them know I'm playing, nothing.  Now, I've played this game for years at TAGGED and never had no problems.  And technically, this isn't a problem.  It seems to be the way this particular setup is, which is mind baffling, why allow you to add buddies but not be able to go to their room and play with them, makes no sense at all.  Am I missing something?  Is there a hidden button somewhere?  Any suggestions?

Signature