Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] deleting old buddies

Close [Copy link] 4/1731

Posted on 1/1/12 7:00:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to delete most of my buddies on poker deluxe and never see their pictures on the board down below the game window but there\'s no delete icon beside their names on the buddy list and even if I deleted them already, still their pictures appears on the board below the game window. How can i resolve this problem? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Signature

Hello, dear players, concerning your question about deleting friends, you can click the "buddies" button, there you will see "delete" option below any friend list.

Please note that you can\'t delete friends if they are your facebook friends, you will have to delete them from facebook friend list then they will disappear from your game friend list.
Thank you for your message.

Signature

Im also having the same problem but im using either an ipod touch or an ipad there is no delete button for buddies at all could u please help me, i dont have facebook at all.

Signature

Sorry, currently the "delete" function hasn\'t been applied in a ipod touch or an ipad. We have submitted this problem to the developer and they will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your report.

Signature

it seems overly difficult to delete buddies

Signature