Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Help Center] Buying Chips and not reciveing them

Close [Copy link] 5/2830

Posted on 1/16/12 7:16:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for your message. To help solve your problem, Could you please provide us with the following information for checking to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php.
Problem will be checked more efficiently and it is much safer providing the information.
1 Your Facebook ID
2 Payment method
3 Transaction ID / ticket:
4 Purchase Amount
5 Time the order was placed:
Thank you for your support. Wish you have fun playing our game.

Signature

i got my chips but i got another problem when i bought more i got this message

how do i access my stored value account?

Signature

SAME THING HERE. Used 250 of my Facebook Credits and it did NOT credit my poker acct. I want a refund!
Nancy on Live chat said I had to be at level 15 in order to receive them. Sounds fishy to me.
I purchased chips after joining the app today(I\'m at level 4) and in the USA. My poker account was NOT credited as you can see. My facebook id: www.facebook.com/Jadey70, Please give me a refund of the 250 facebook credits I spent to buy them. I will also email the complaint email address with the screenshot. Thanks.

Signature

i got my chips but i got another problem when i bought more i got this message

how do i access my stored value account?

Please login your paybycash account, then you will find the stored value account.
If you still have any other questions you can contact our Live Support directly.

Signature

SAME THING HERE. Used 250 of my Facebook Credits and it did NOT credit my poker acct. I want a refund!
Nancy on Live chat said I had to be at level 15 in order to receive them. Sounds fishy to me.
I purchased chips after joining the app today(I\'m at level 4) and in the USA. My poker account was NOT credited as you can see. My facebook id: http://www.facebook.com/Jadey70, Please give me a refund of the 250 facebook credits I spent to buy them. I will also email the complaint email address with the screenshot. Thanks.

We are sorry any inconvenience.
We will refund the money(250 of my Facebook Credits)to your payment account within 24 hours, please check your account later.
[s:710] By the way, you can try playing our HD version, there is no level limited to buy the points.
Enjoy our game.

Signature

i bought chips for texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe from the facebook apps and when i bought the chips it said confirmed and it redirected me to https://apps.facebook.com/pokerdeluxe/charge_ok.php and that wasnt even a page it said
SYSTEM ERROR
You can [ Retry ] [ Back ] OR [ Back To Index ]

[ ERROR INFO ]

_MODULE_NOT_EXIST_
and i got proof that i bought them from my bank card please a staff from this site help me

Signature