Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Help Center] unable to buy chips

Close [Copy link] 6/1730

Posted on 1/25/12 11:35:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not an official response but, Have you tried using a different web browser (like Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc)?

Signature

i tried firefox and it says server is taking to long to respond. my friend who lives in florida is having the same problem. thanks for the suggestion though.

Signature

is anyone going to try to fix the problem. i have used chrome and firefox and safari and msn and  yahoo. none of them will connect to poker.igg.com so i can buy chips in poker deluxe. also i have not been able to collect my daily 10000 chips bonus for 4 days now. i can not go to hd mode it trys but fails every time. please look into this problem and fix it . thanks mike

Signature

i wish someone would help. i would like to buy some chips.

Signature

Hey Bamavegas47,

I think they were away for a Holiday, There\'s a sticky at the top of the page about it. They return on the 28th, So today I guess. Good luck with your issue, I hope it gets resolved.

Signature

Hi, bamavegas47, I\'m sorry for the late reply.
According to your issue, you could try playing the HD version to buy the chips and it not need click on the mvp button to buy points.
If it still not work, we suggest you submit the following information to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php. It\' will be much safer and more efficient to check the problem for you.

Your Facebook ID
Payment method:
screenshots of the error:

We will check your problem as soon as possible, sorry for the trouble caused.
Thank you for your support.

Signature

i have been trying to buy 25$ worth of chips for 3 days now. when i click on the mvp button it says unable to display webpage. also i have not been able to collect my daily 10000 chip bonus. when i click on the HD button it does nothing. can you please help me figure this problem out. thanks

Signature