Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Help Center] Game Glitches, Lost Chips and Missing Fortune Wheel.

Close [Copy link] 8/1647

Posted on 1/26/12 1:51:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

I am still awaiting a response to both this post and emails.

Signature

Hi, Nykki189, sorry for the late reply.
I have checked your issue with our GMs, because we still need some time check with the tech department, so gm will reply you via Service Center within 24 hours. Could you please check it again later?
[s:722] Thanks for your patience.

Signature

I did get a reply, but it didn\'t really address my biggest issue, It was hard to understand so I think something got lost in translation there.

Signature

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are thinking that the problem may be caused by the reason that the game version you are using now is not the latest one. Could you please try downloading the latest version to see if the problem persists or not? Regarding the bug you reported, we are still doing investigation. Any news we will inform you via email. Thanks for your patience.

Signature

I only downloaded the App about 2 weeks ago and there are no updates in the App store, So I assume it\'s the latest one.

Signature

Ok, we see. The case is still in process. Any news we will get you informed via Email. Thanks for your comprehension.

Signature

Wasn\'t any good. After getting the run around from the help centre I lodged a complaint through the complaint department. They wanted more screen shots, so I sent about 10 through as well as a full description. After waiting for days they then asked for video. I have tried, but it\'s really hard to take video of an application on my mobile when the only video camera I have access to cant focus on my screen.
I\'ve given up trying to resolve this within the company who makes the game. No one wants to help, they just give you the run around. Tomorrow I will forward all correspondence and proof to apple and Facebook and see where I stand on getting a refund of my $166 I have paid since I started using the app 2 weeks ago.

Signature

Hello, we are really sorry for what had happened but we have conducted many tests concerning the game glitch you reported; however, we did not find the BUG you reported.
According to our system record of your game from January 21st to January 31st, there are some records showing that you have succeeded in Fold, which means that you can fold in game.  We have sent you an email regarding the records, please check for more information. If you have a further question, please reply to our email, we will always try our best to help. Thank you.

Signature

Hi. I have tried Emailing support and participating in online support (That is no use at all, I don't know why the link is on the poker site when they only service Mall Points) and I am still at a loss.. It's been days since I sent the first E-mail and all I have received is the auto-response mail back.

Here is a copy of my first E-mail:

"Hi,

I have been having an issue with the call and check/fold feature of the app.

Often when I am the small or big blind, instead of just calling or checking, it will raise to double the amount. The issue seems to be only when I am a blind. Never when I have to call the full amount.
Also my check/fold button is almost invalid, instead of folding me out, it will call in for whatever has been raised.

This has cost me millions of chips and makes it 100% more risky to play in larger rooms.

I am a paying customer, I have wasted over $150 dollars since joining this app a week ago. (and lost almost 500 million chips). Partly from bad luck, mostly from glitches in the play of the game.

Otherwise, I really enjoy your app, if it would stop forcing me to call on crap cards, it would be fantastic.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Nykki. "

Does anyone else who play with the Apple App have this problem? It wouldn't be unbearable if it wasn't for those double calls and the check/fold button actually functioning as a "call any" button.

This is an example of one of my games. I am the big blind (or paying in for just sitting down) I get dealt a 9 and 10. Not too bad, enough to call in on. The big blind is 100k, I check, it throws in 200k.. Then other players either call it or up is (Which more often than not, they up it) So then I am left having to call in more than 300k to see the flop or fold out and kiss goodbye to 200k when it should have only been 100k. I'm sure you can see my frustration when this happens to me more than 80% of the time. Also, I don't know if this helps, but the glitch seems isolated to regular tables, I haven't had a problem with it in tournaments.

This is a copy of the second E-mail I sent a day after the first, still I have no reply:

"Hi.

I am having another issue separate to the one I emailed about yesterday. Yesterday/lastnight I paid for about $30 in chips. I can not access the Wheel to spin for bonus chips. There's a pop up when I first load the poker page, but when I click "let's get started" nothing happens and the page needs to be reloaded to play poker again.

These purchases yesterday bring the total of real money I have spent up to over $150 in the last week or so since I have started playing your app on facebook and my iPhone. This issue coupled with the play glitches I emailed you about yesterday (losing millions of chips due to game glitches) and I am sure you can appreciate my patience is running rather low.

I have no issue spending hundreds of dollars on chips and when I lose them (IF it's my fault) I buy more. But when I lose them because the fold button calls instead of folding, you can understand my hesitation to purchase more chips.
Something really needs to be done, I am paying for a product and a service. I don't seem to be getting that service.

Please respond promptly and advise me on when these iphone glitches may be fixed.

Thank you,
Nykki Gray."

I came to this App from Zynga Texas Holdem. I prefer your graphics and the players here seem much nicer also the value of chips is much better than Zynga.. But I never had this issue with them, I never lost millions of chips because of game glitches and I always got any bonuses they promised. I would rather stay here, but if these glitches aren't fixed, I don't see the point in spending hundreds of dollars on something that is just going to slowly fritter away my chips again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Signature