Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Help Center] I don't like Bingo Poker

Close [Copy link] 11/2995

Posted on 2/10/12 12:42:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, The suggestion sounds reasonable. But you may lose chances to win much more money from the other side. Anyway, we would like to see more comments from other players. Thanks for your message and support.

Signature

I agree with the limiting.  In the long run, if people know how to play the game they will earn much more by playing correctly.  By limiting chips on the table you will also be allowing people who really don\'t know the strategy of the game to learn it better.  The way it is right now, everyone goes all in and those that have the bigger bankroll on the table seem to dominate.  Even before the flop.  

I sat and watch a table tonight that was a 25/50 with a guy sitting there with over 100K chips, and continually called all in and people did it.  Some had bad hands, others had high pairs and lost.  He ended up losing some but kept his bankroll well over 100K.  That in my opinion is wrong.

I don\'t like bingo poker either.  I am sure there are others out there that feel the same, but most probably don\'t bother to come here and post, especially since this really isn\'t a "Help" issue, but you don\'t have a section in your forum for "regular" posting.

Signature

Thank you for your opinions. We will reconsider this suggestion. Have fun playing our game.

Signature

Could you not create a few tables that require the flop before an all in?  This is sad that you can\'t play real poker, everything after midnight seems to be all in or nothing.  I know I will not be purchasing anymore chips just to pad someone elses account.

Signature

I think there should be a limited number of times that you can go all in before the flop. I also believe that there should be a way to boot people from the table. When a player gets a majority vote from the table they should be kicked. I too hate bingo poker and it ruins this whole site. These people are at EVERY table all day. They should get punished.

Signature

I just spent an hour and a half trying to find a poker table. Every table was a bingo table. This site is getting ridiculous. Make it so you can vote these people off a table or change the name of the site to Texas HoldEm Bingo Poker. An hour and a half looking for a poker table and couldnt find one. It is simple, install a system where if people get enough votes they are booted from a table and cant get back into that table. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Signature

I just spent an hour and a half trying to find a poker table. Every table was a bingo table.
How about creating specific rooms where you can only play "normal poker" and rooms where you can only play "bingo poker"? Add a filter and you should be able to find a table that fits your style of play soon.

Signature

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Regarding your suggestion of dealing with BINGO problem, we will have a further discussion with the relevant staff. If there is any new decision we will get you informed. Thank you for your support.

Signature

Well, the last reply to this was two weeks ago and I see that there is still a problem with the bingo players and maniacs in general.  It\'s at every table and it is very annoying.  I don\'t know how a table majority vote for getting rid of maniacs would work out, since every table I\'ve been to, there are at least 4 maniacs playing bingo and overbetting the pot by 10s of thousands at the flop.  But I think something could be done to make the game enjoyable for those of us who know how to play poker, and come to this app expecting to play it!

Signature

Problem sounds easy enough...add new tables! It is easy \'to do (unless you no longer have a web designer).  Make bingo playing tables and non. I am sure most all ppl would comply especially because those who like to play bingo, defiantly want bingo players as well as non bingo players want to play with non bingo players...problem solved!

Signature