Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Help Center] I don't like Bingo Poker

Close [Copy link] 11/2994

Posted on 2/10/12 12:42:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great way to nerf bingo players is to limit them banking their winnings. Put a time limit on banking chips. These donks go all in and then bank their winnings and then go all in again. If you limit banking to say once every 15-30 minutes, they wouldn\'t be so quick to bingo if they have a big bank.

Signature
Posted on 2/10/12 12:42:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to see tables that limit the amount you can bet or hold at the table.  You have tables that the blinds are 100/200 and people will bet 10's of thousands.  For those of us that LIKE TO PLAY POKER, this is not much fun.  If you only allow a certain amount to be retained at the table then this would limit this mass bingo playing.

If someone wins more than the largest buy in amount times 2, anything over that would go into their bank.  It should not be kept at the table.  Let them earn stars by their names to show they are the head dog at the table, but this bingo is not enjoyable at all, and is keeping me from wanting to continue to play on your game.  

I am not saying do away with the all in, but limit what some is allowed to hold and it will keep people from calling a new person at the table all in.  I can't tell you how many times I have had Pocket aces and been called all in, just to lose.  I don't mind losing on a fair table or in a fair game, but losing with no chance to see the flop is just stupid.

I never bet high on pockets because it doesn't promise a win.  I want to play poker, not bingo.  I want an honest game with people that know how to play or even bluff their way through it.

If you agree with me, post a reply and add Christine Michelle Carlson on face book to your friends list.  I am more than willing to play with true poker players.  I am not willing to pay  money to play the game as long as this is the standard of play.

Signature