Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Help Center] game locking up

Close [Copy link] 1/1193

Posted on 2/13/12 5:09:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, we are sorry to hear about what had happened.
Do you mean that everytime you got a winning hand the game will stuck and push you out of the game and when you get back into it the hand is over? That\'s kinda weird. Could you please tell us if there is a pop up message or something else happened when this happened?
If this happened with frequency, I suggest you reporting to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php attaching with your facebook ID and details of what had happened. We will check the problem for you. Thank you for your support. Wish you have fun playing our game.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/12 5:09:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I would like to know is two things one is is this game fixed so a person is already picked before the hand starts I have played a lot and i can usually pick who is going to win each hand and also why is it a lot of times when I get a winning hand the game will lock up but I can get right back into it but only after the hand is over now I understand this is only fun playing and we are not playing for real money but It is suppose to be like the real thing and I have been playing poker for about 55 years and it is a long way from that now

Signature