Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] DID NOT RECEIVE ALL MY CHIPS

Close [Copy link] 4/1544

Posted on 3/10/12 9:09:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how much chip you buy and do you receive the chip in instant?

Signature

Thanks for your message. We have received your problem and reported to the relevant staff for a check. If there is a result we will reply to you via service center. Thank you for your patience.

Signature

5fbe8bbace9f3ce5a9957cb84847102e     purchased 2 ....25.00 packages an have recieve no chips...

Signature

Thank you for your message. Please check your pm and provide us the information required so we can check the problem for you.
Next time when you get the same problem, please submit the following information to the Service Center http://service.sns.igg.com/tickets.php. It\' will be much safer and more efficient if you submit your question there.
1 Your Facebook ID
2 Payment method
3 Transaction ID / ticket:
4 Purchase Amount
5 Time the order was placed:
Thank you for your attention. Have fun.

Signature

HELLO

I JUST PURCHASED A CHIP PACKAGE AND ONLY RECEIVED THE NORMAL AMOUNT, BUT WITH THE SALE I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN.  HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM OR KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO TO GET IT FIXED.  I SPOKE WITH SOME1 IN CHAT AND AFTER ABOUT 45 MINUTES THEY TOLD ME TO PUT IN A TICKET BUT WHEN I TRY TO DO THAT IT DOESN'T GIVE ME OPTION FOR THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING SO I FIGURED THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET HELP.  IF ANY1 CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE HELP.  

THANK YOU

Signature