Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Help Center] Buddy Requests

Close [Copy link] 7/1599

Posted on 3/20/12 9:22:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, we are sorry for your trouble. Have you tried the setting on the following screenshot:

There you can select to allow the requests only from "friends of friends". If that\'s not what you want, we would like to suggest you send a suggestion to facebook service to add a new option.
Thank you for playing our game.

Signature

I was referring to buddy requests sent in game. People haven\'t sent me requests on FB but have been sending plenty of requests while playing poker

once again thank you for your time and attention

Signature

We are sorry for the misunderstanding.
Then I guess you meant the setting here

I would like to tell you that I tested the setting and found that I cannot click the "add buddies" on the other account which has setted "not allow others to add you as a friend". So I think the setting works. Could you please check it again and let us konw if the problem still persist for you? Thank you.

Signature

I am having the same problem, and my setting are set to NOT accept buddy requests.  I just checked.  Can you please fix this problem?  It\'s really annoying.

Signature

It is weird that it doesn\'t work for you. Could you please try switching another browser to check, say IE brower? Thanks for your feedback.

Signature

I have been watching where requests are coming from and generally I see them coming from players that are much lower levels than me. I apologize for being so difficult.... I have tried a different browser, confirmed my settings and even tried to block user. I wouldn\'t be overly concerned about the requests but at times they send them repeatedly (at least 10 to 20 times). It would be nice if they were allowed to only send req. once per user.

Signature

That\'s weird. Could you please send us some screenshots on the setting? It will be easier for us to check the problem for you. Thank you.

Signature

In settings and privacy I have opted to not allow people to send friend requests to me. I have been still receiving an incessant amount of requests. For me, this is quite annoying especially from those that send them either as soon as I sit at a table or when these people do. This feature is not working to block requests. I need help to figure out how to get it to work.

your time and attention is greatly appreciated

Signature