Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Help Center] When is the "relevant staff" going to something about bingo?

Close [Copy link] 3/1342

Posted on 3/26/12 9:31:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, we are sorry to inform that fixing "Bingo Poker\' is a great change to the game system, so the developer have to have a further discussion before taking any action. Thank you for your understanding.

Signature

Hello, we are sorry to inform that fixing "Bingo Poker\' is a great change to the game system, so the developer have to have a further discussion before taking any action. Thank you for your understanding.

I think that the developers should have thought of this problem when creating the application.  It\'s a problem that runs rampant on other FB holdem games, and even real cash games elsewhere on the internet.  These complaints are obviously not taken very seriously, so I am reconsidering my use of this app.

Signature

Bingo players all have illegal bots.  That\'s why they go all in and.  When is the relevant staff going to enforce your own rules. For all of you that are sick of bingo players(cheaters with illegal bots) I have found a few things that may help. Try these chat postings when you have one of these players at your table.
1. How many at this table have bots?
2. Take your bot and go play somewhere else. No cheating at this table.
3. Put your bot away and grow up.

I\'m sure you can think  of some others, but usually the bingo players will leave because they\'re paranoid to get caught. Hello relevant staff, these illegal bots will destroy your site because people that want to play poker, potential chip buyers, will  go to other sites like gambino, All in Poker, the list is long. Do something or risk your good players going away to your competitor.  [s:564]

Signature

I have seen quite a few complaints from other users of this app about table bullying bingo players.  Every reply gives a scripted "sorry for your inconvenience.  We have forwarded this complaint to the relevant staff..." reply.  People have been complaining for almost a month now from what I've seen and the table bullying and bingo is still a problem.

Should I come to the conclusion that the "relevant staff" doesn't care?

Signature