Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Help Center] Bug: wrong raises

Close [Copy link] 9/1985

Posted on 3/31/12 4:30:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, the minimum preflop raise should be 2 times of the big blind. If possible, please send us a screenshot on this bug so it wil be easy for us to check the problem. Thank you.

Signature

I\'ll try to make a screenshot when I see it happening again.

Signature

Thank you for your assistance.

Signature

I\'ve finally been able to take a screen shot of the bug.
I was looking, without playing, at a 1k/2k table where 2 people were playing.
In a particular hand the player named ffgjjqq was the first to act and has been able to raise 1.5 times the big blind instead of the minumum of 2 times the big blind (see the attachment, I removed a non important piece or the forum wouldn\'t allow me to post it because it was too big).
In the second attachment there also is the upper part of the dealer chat, where it\'s written that it\'s a 1k/2k table (I removed my name from the chat).
If it\'s important for you to investigate, it happened in the room with RoomID 145509 at about 19:20 (timezone UTC+1: 20 minutes ago).

Signature

Thank you very much for your assistance. We have submitted to the relevant Dept. for an investigation. If there is any news we will reply to you. Thank you.

Signature

Hello, after checking we did not find this bug. Sometimes the net lags and we can\'t see his first raise. Therefore, we guess the 3000 chips may be the second raise. Thank you for checking it.

Signature

Unfortunately I\'m very sure it was the first raise and that it was a 1k/2k table (so a preflop raise to a total of 3k chips shouldn\'t be possible in any case).
I\'ll try to catch it another time. When I see it again I will contact you via PM (it may pass a while: I don\'t play on this application often).

Signature

Ok, thank you for your assistance.

Signature

I\'ve finally been able to take a screen shot of the bug.
I was looking, without playing, at a 1k/2k table where 2 people were playing.
In a particular hand the player named ffgjjqq was the first to act and has been able to raise 1.5 times the big blind instead of the minumum of 2 times the big blind (see the attachment, I removed a non important piece or the forum wouldn\'t allow me to post it because it was too big).
In the second attachment there also is the upper part of the dealer chat, where it\'s written that it\'s a 1k/2k table (I removed my name from the chat).
If it\'s important for you to investigate, it happened in the room with RoomID 145509 at about 19:20 (timezone UTC+1: 20 minutes ago).
This bug always happened when hi play in sitngo via ipad..
Since my raise is bug..I never raise a whole game..
But the bug come when i try to check..it auto raise 1.5..
Unlucky i play using ipad..cant ss..
T.T

Signature

Sometimes who sits on the small blind is allowed to raise 1.5 times the big blind on preflop. This shouldn't be allowed: the minimum preflop raise should be to 2 times the big blind.

Signature