Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6677

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Help Center] iPhone app issues

Close [Copy link] 15/4341

Posted on 4/26/12 3:37:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, dear Deelishhhh, thank you very much for your concern and nice suggestion.

1. Sometimes hitting the check button makes you raise a bet instead. This poses a problem when you\'re constantly raising other players reraises and you end up losing chips if you fold.
We didn\'t received such a report from other players and we ourself didn\'t meet this problem. Would it be a internet lag problem which caused the confusion? Thank you for checking that.
As for the left problems and suggestion, we will test and discuss them to improve our game. Thank you again for your message. Have fun playing our game.

Signature

Thanks for the reply. It happens sporadically and has happened to other players I\'ve played with. Maybe I\'m just the first person who took the time to report?

In any case it doesn\'t happen all the time. I would say 2 out of 10 times.

Signature

Thank you for your understanding. We will keep an eye on this problem and if there is a bug we will do our best to fix it as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Signature

I am using iPad, and I got the same problem.
Hitting the Check Button, it raised the blind amount.
It does this sporadically, but still annoying, especially when I have bad cards, and wanted only check, not raise it.

You should try it on iPhone or iPad, and see the problem.
Thanks

Signature

Thank you for your message. We have submitted this problem to the relevant staff again for a check. Hope they will find out the problem and fix it.
Sorry for the trouble caused.

Signature

For around 5 days now I have been unable to access the game. Once I log in it comes up with "Oops! The poker tables got lost on their way to your phone". When I press the confirm button it just does the same thing again. Any ideas?

Signature

I have a major problem viewing conversations while on my iPhone and on this app.  I am able to send messages, however cannot view the messages from anyone sending in return.  I am also unable to view any other messages other then the one I have sent first.  I do not know how to fix the problem, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well, and the same thing happens. Please help!

Signature

Hello, it is normal that a player can only see the chat record sent by himself, the message sent by other players can only be viewed in the bubble chat box and then it will disappear, that\'s why you can\'t view the message record sent by other players.
Hope that\'s the answer to your problem. Thank you.

Signature

Not quite, because the bubble chat box pops onto the screen however there are no messages within the boxes.  So I am unable to view the messages sent by others as well!

Signature

We are sorry to hear that you got both the message and freezing issue. May I ask two questions?
1. Do these two problem happened since from the beginning or just these days?
2. What\'s the model number of your phone?
If you did not have these problems previously, could you please try restarting your phone to check again? Thank you.

Signature