Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Help Center] iPhone app issues

Close [Copy link] 15/4343

Posted on 4/26/12 3:37:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For around 5 days now I have been unable to access the game. Once I log in it comes up with "Oops! The poker tables got lost on their way to your phone". When I press the confirm button it just does the same thing again. Any ideas?
Yea... I also hv such problem in this few day while I was log in. Any idea to solve this problem??
Thanks.

Signature

[quote="seanw65":pncchb4u]For around 5 days now I have been unable to access the game. Once I log in it comes up with "Oops! The poker tables got lost on their way to your phone". When I press the confirm button it just does the same thing again. Any ideas?
Yea... I also hv such problem in this few day while I was log in. Any idea to solve this problem??
Thanks.[/quote:pncchb4u]
I use iPhone 4 (16g)
The problem just start fr last 2 day.
I hv on & off to restrat the phone several time already but also got same effect.

Signature

u need to edit the iTunesMetadata.plist file in the Poker Deluxe folder
edit the line
<string>com.igg.poker</string>
to
<string>/igg/com.igg.pd</string>
it\'s at the bottom!

Signature

Hello, dear players, with regards to your question about login issue, we would like to say that this problem was caused by some tech issue and it has been fixed this weekend. Please check if the problem has been solved for you. Thank you.
We apologize for the inconvenienced caused.

Signature

I also have frustrations from the constant logging out especially when I have paid for chips and sometimes during a good hand, it will log out on me?? Very frustrating!!! Who can we speak to to get this fixed?? This has been going on since I downloaded the app and still no change!! For 3 months now!! [s:554] Appreciate a prompt response thank u

Signature

Hi I have the iPhone app installed and have played both the PC version and the iPhone app. I've noticed there have been some bugs in the iPhone app.

1. Sometimes hitting the check button makes you raise a bet instead. This poses a problem when you're constantly raising other players reraises and you end up losing chips if you fold.

2. The chat function needs improvements. When I am typing and it's my turn, the chat function drops back to the main poker screen. When I pull up the chat box, the text I typed is gone. Also, this has caused me to call or fold hands by accident. There should also be a scrolling window where you can read chat. Often I missed someone's chat bubble and have to ask them to repeat themselves. I also can't speak to friends who are chatting from the lobby.

3. I would like to be able to invite friends or accept invites in the iPhone app.

4. In the PC version, my buddy list doesn't show all my online buddies. I can be at the same table as them and they do. Of show up as online on my buddy list.

5. Please nerf bingo players by limiting the amount of times they can bank their chips. If you limit banking to once every 1/2 hour, bingo players would hesitate to bingo if they have a big bankroll.

The iPhone app has potential to be a great one if you would take these suggestions into consideration.

Thank you!

Signature