Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 1    Total Posts: 6678

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Help Center] Can't connect....screen frozen

Close [Copy link] 9/2136

Posted on 6/29/12 3:20:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, we are sorry to hear your problem.
We tested but didn\'t have such a problem. Does this problem happen to you always or just this time? Please wait for a while and try again.
Hope it works for you.
Thank you for playing.

Signature

Thank you for your reply.

I did wait but kept getting the same message each time I entered the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled and te problem has gone away.

Thanks again.

Signature

Glad to hear that. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy.^ ^

Signature

I am having the same problem with my app freezing EVERY TIME I log into the app.  What I am worried about is, if I uninstall it, will I lose all of my chips when reinstalling the app???

Signature

No, reinstalling will not cause your chips disappear. Please don\'t worry. [s:553]

Signature

I logged back into the app, and it still continues to freeze, I am still unsure what to do, even when I reinstalled the program, it freezes, or gives me the stop script post!

Signature

I\'m having the same problem and tried reinstalling nothing is working and I\'m getting p.o.

Signature

I\'m getting the same issue. Says I lost connection, then counts to the 100% then freezes.  Obviously the issue is on the App side, not on us users. LET\'S GO FIX IT!!!!

Signature

Hello, dear players, with regards to your question about login issue, we would like to say that this problem was caused by some tech issue and it has been fixed this weekend. Please check if the problem has been solved for you. Thank you.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Signature

When I click on the ap, it says that I've been disconnected and to check my network. My wifi works for everything else but I can't get past this screen. Can anyone please help?

Signature