Total:#5

Create Thread

[Help Center] slot machine credits

Close [Copy link] 4/1629

Posted on 7/20/12 5:45:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hello anybody there i have been waiting for help

Signature

Hello, in response to your question about playing , we would like to inform you that only payment on HD version can you win a chance to play the lottery.
We regret to tell that because your orders were paid by facebook credits, so you didn\'t get that chance to play the lottery.
Thank you for your understanding.

Signature

i didnt ask for lottery im asking on event page there is a slot (its called lucky jacpot) for over 25 dollars buying gets me 1 pull on the slot which i get this before same ways i used and i had it,now i didnt ,
thanks

Signature

Hello, sorry for the misunderstanding. The event duration for jackpot is 1:00am July 22nd to 1:00am July 24th EDT (GMT-4) as stated here
http://pd.igg.com/event/jackpot/.
After checking your purchase record, we found that you had an order placed on July 20th which is beyond the event time. Another one was placed on July 22nd which was within the event time but the amount less than 25 dollars, so you didn\'t get a chance playing from these two orders.
Please pay attention to the event duration so you won\'t miss it next time. Thank you for your understanding.

Signature

hi i have bought chips that should give me a pull on slot machine but i didnt get that thanks if u can help?

Signature