Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 6691

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Help Center] To apply for moderator

Close [Copy link] 1/1033

Posted on 11/9/12 7:01:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for your application.
After a review of your resume, we are willing to offer you the opportunity to intern with us for 2 weeks! During this period, we will seek to understand your strengths better, and, if circumstances permit, promote you to a fully fledged Royal Moderator at the end of your internship!
Thank you for your will to help. [s:553]

Signature
Posted on 11/9/12 7:01:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing this game for four years and I would like to be apart of the team because I believe I can make a defference to this site. I have had many past experiences and like to give out advice to fellow players on how to play and how to cope on with loses. This game has been a major part of my life the last few years and now I would like to be apart of the team to help fellow players have the best experience on this site as possible.

This game has many ups and downs and i believe that I can ammend some of these problems such as the amount of players using fake account. Players buying and selling chips to eachother instead of buying from the site. These are major problems that have slightly discouraged me in the past. This is where i believe I can help by making forums and setting up advice guides on what to do if people are either cheating or have more than one accounts.

I hope that I am made apart of the deluxe working team among fellow members to improve the site facilities/applications

Yours Sincerely

David Benjafield

Signature