Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 5281

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Help Center] please do not click on this link..its fake!!

[Copy link] 16/2976

Posted on 8/3/14 12:04:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:) I still love first lady:D

Signature
Posted on 8/3/14 12:07:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Love you too:loveliness:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/8/14 1:36:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you have to watch out who you pick for buddys the hackers come to tables and get you to buddy then they waite when you send them daily free chips it has your first and last name on it thats how they send the fake link its a bug in system

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 6:49:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(130095827) replied at 9-8-2014 02:36 PM
you have to watch out who you pick for buddys the hackers come to tables and get you to buddy then t ...

(130095827),

Interesting thought process, however what is shown on your account and the chips is the name on your facebook account or the nickname you selected if you log in via IGG.com.

Signature

Posted on 1/3/15 6:09:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

poker is not good know becouse you can't not invite now

Signature
Posted on 1/24/15 1:59:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another link to be very careful of is www.poker-igg.com as opposed to www.poker.igg.com....I bought a new computer and googled igg and it was near the top of the list and it looks exactly the same and will channel you to the real website. But not after getting your user name and password. I lost 1,000,000,000 in chips overnight!!! The most frustrating part is igg kept insisting they looked into in depth and I had lost the 1 billion in regular play. I had to basically start over, (I was initially left with $8,000 from over 1 billion. I am back up 17 million) I do enjoy playing this site so I expect I will get it back up there again. I will take the blame but I am still not happy with the whole situation.
Joe

Signature
Posted on 1/24/15 9:41:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am very sorry for this misunderstanding, but to be very clear the only difference between the (2) sites is that the fake site is www.poker-igg.com instead of www.poker.igg.com, which is a very subtle difference.

Signature

Posted on 4/6/17 11:38:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i want play .can you help me free chip and play winwin 2$

Signature