Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 23/7377

Posted on 10/22/12 4:37:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool

Signature

Name:Marina Nabil
Forum ID: 21332133
Email Address:marinasweety47@yahoo.com
Nationality and language(s) spoke:I am from greece and i speak english,turkish,german and arabic
How many hours do you spend on online gaming each day?:i am playing about 9 hours per day
During which hours of the day are you most likely to be online?From 8:00am to 6:00pm
Your current occupation (e.g. student, homemaker, unemployed, etc):I am a student

Hello,I am Christian and i am 30 years old i like playing poker and i would like to be a MODERATOR of deluxe poker.....I like going outside with my friends and my BoyFriend but i use to find time for play poker everyday,everytime.....

If i will be chosen by the deluxe poker I will help players with Questions and be friendly...

Thnx for reading it...

Christian

Signature

juan jose cavallo.     nacionalidad: dominicano, rep. dominicana.  email:jjcavallo2010@hotmail.com. idioma:Español
5 horas cada dia jugando en linea. forum: FB ID.100001538277897
horas de juego...mañana y noche.
Unenployed.
soy una persona desempleada con deseos de agenciarme unos ingresos extra a mi presupuesto..tengo mas de 5 años jugando poker on line..Creo que puedo desempeñar ese cargo que ofrecen y estoy dispuesto a aprender para hacerlo.

Signature

Happy to help

Signature

My Name is Patricia Elliott
I\'m not sure what my Forum ID is, but I\'ve been playing on line poker for a number of years on your site.
E-mail address is gijoemom100@yahoo.com
I only speak and write English. I am a Native American from the USA.
I spend approximently 8 hours on line off and on throughout the day into the night.
I am currently unemployed as a RN.
I love playing on line because of the freinds you can make. Where else can you speak to someone across the world. I love meeting new people! I think I could bring experience to the boards. I\'m (Don\'t tell anyone)59 years old so I\'ve been playing poker on and off line for about as long as some of your players have been born.

Signature

Recruitment Questionnaire:
Name Kimberley Gardner
Forum ID 28705894
Email Address kkthebartender@gmail.com
Nationality and language(s) spoken American and speak english
How many hours do you spend on online gaming each day? 5-8 per day
During which hours of the day are you most likely to be online? 10 - 5 pm  but i come sporadically all through the day and night. Kind of a night owl sometimes.
Your current occupation (e.g. student, homemaker, unemployed, etc) unemployed bartender
Give a brief introduction of yourself and why you want to work at IGG. I really enjoy poker and this site. I love the social aspect of it and I learn more and more about the poker game everyday. I also enjoy searching the internet for tips and strategies. I play poker offline also. I have worked a lot of customer service in my life and I have the ability to interact well with all types of people. As a player, I gift, send friends chips, check in daily, play on my pc, android phone and tablet, create my wishlist and buy your products, so I feel that I understand how to use these features and will be able to assist your players. I am good at presenting information clearly and accurately in writing.

Thanks for your time.

Kimberley  [s:792]

Signature

Recruitment Questionnaire:
Name: Rowena Anthony
Forum ID: 20068759
Email: Address rowenaanhony31@gmail.com
Nationality and language(s) spoken: english
How many hours do you spend on online gaming each day?: 5-8 hrs
During which hours of the day are you most likely to be online? : 1pm- 4pm, 8pm-3-4am
Your current occupation (e.g. student, homemaker, unemployed, etc) : homemaker
Give a brief introduction of yourself and why you want to work at IGG..: well my name is rowena anthony am 40 years old and have a famz of 5kids, 24,22,21,09,06 years old.
and me and my partner love to play texas deluxe.. i have alo of time on my hands during the day and night, so when i saw your ad looking for Royal Moderators, i thought that its something to do, in the comfort of my home, just one question? is it cash payouts, or will we be payed out in chips? would love to give this a go..please consider me. thank you.

Signature

Janelle Churchward
bitmil64@gmail.com
language - english
australia
hours of gaming - 8 to 12 hours - 6/7 days a week
availability -8 am to 10 pm
Bookkeeper for own business. All previous positions were in customer service in which my latest previous employment was a Supervisor in service for 5 years with a major company Australia wide.
I am a mature friendly person and responsible and trustworthy.
Computer and keyboard skills.
I have been playing this  since it started as I am a VIP player and would like to be considered for this role. I would be an asset to the company due to my experience of playing and knowledge of the game.
I find deluxe is becoming the best poker site and will continue to support the game and to help make this game to continue to grow world wide. I have played other sites of poker over the years but remained at this site due the well designed and structure of the game itself.
I  would like to thank you in advanced if you accept my application and I look forward to you response

Signature

Greetings, Poker fans! We have received numerous applications for the post of Royal Moderator on our forums. As this is an English-speaking forum, we will only be considering applicants who can understand English this time round. Multilingual applicants will be given priority in the selection process, since we have plans to open topics in other languages. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support!

Signature

I am Terri Oliver I am an RN I work only 3 days a week I have been on poker deluxe for some time. I average playing poker 8 hrs each day time varies I only know English I am sorry for that but will do what I can too help players. I think I get along well with the other players I try too help new players as they come in and I always welcome them. I think as a moderator I would do very well. I had my own group for 2 yrs without problems I am very dependable I never try too ever run the show that is not my way of doing things. I would enjoy doing this and if I am one picked I will say TY now if not I understand 100% [s:722]  [s:738]  [s:722]  Email terri_pedigo@yahoo.com

Love this game I gave up every other pkr game I had I will be more then happy too help in anyway I can again I ty [s:722]

Signature