Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe (Royal Hold'em Museum) Today: 0    Total Posts: 616

Moderator: FirstLady

Total:#14

Create Thread

[News] Introducing the Jackpot!

Close [Copy link] 13/3070

Posted on 7/11/13 3:09:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Introducing the Jackpot! Will the cards be in your favor? Get your tickets and keep your fingers crossed!

How to play:
1. Buy a Jackpot Ticket for 10,000 Chips when you sit down in a room with a Buy-In of 20,000+ Chips.

2. Jackpot Tickets can only be bought before the hole cards are dealt. Only players that have not folded or left the table after the River is dealt are eligible to win.

3. Whether or not they win the showdown, players with a Royal Flush, Straight Flush, or Four-of-a-Kind hand will win 80%, 30%, or 10% of the pot respectively.

4. If multiple players have the same type of hand, the Jackpot winnings will be split equally.

5. If one or more of the winning hands appear in the same round, the player(s) with the stronger hand will have priority when the pot is divided.

Signature
Posted on 7/13/13 4:48:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

from wher to buy tickit

Signature
Posted on 7/13/13 5:14:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by GotGame777 at 7-14-2013 03:44 PM

Priya So replied at 7-13-2013 03:48 AM
from wher to buy tickit

Hi Priya, Jackpot Tickets can be bought in any poker room that has a Buy-In amount of 20,000 Chips or higher. Please note that tickets are offered at the beginning of each hand and can only be bought before the hole cards are dealt and that only players that have not folded, or left the table after the River is dealt are eligible to win. There is also an option where you can select to atomatically purchase a Jackpot Ticket prior to each hand dealt for the players' conveniece as well. Thanks for playing Poker Deluxe, best of luck in winning Jackpots and happy gaming!

Signature
Posted on 7/16/13 12:57:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

from wher to buy tickit..:)

Signature
Posted on 7/16/13 1:24:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(73279270) replied at 7-15-2013 11:57 PM
from wher to buy tickit..

Hi player 73279270,

Jackpot Tickets can be bought in any poker room that has a Buy-In amount of 20,000 Chips or higher. Please note that tickets are offered at the beginning of each hand and can only be bought before the hole cards are dealt and that only players that have not folded, or left the table after the River is dealt are eligible to win. There is also an option where you can select to atomatically purchase a Jackpot Ticket prior to each hand dealt for the players' conveniece as well. Thanks for playing Poker Deluxe, best of luck in winning Jackpots and happy gaming!

Signature
Posted on 7/17/13 9:43:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a question i join a certain table.    is the jackpot that is there when i join a table is that for just that table or all the tables.

Signature
Posted on 7/17/13 12:54:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(26253596) replied at 7-17-2013 10:43 AM
I have a question i join a certain table.    is the jackpot that is there when i join a table is tha ...

Dear (26253596)

Based on my observation, the Jackpot is an accumulation for all tables, as the same amount is present at tables of varying levels.  Thank you for your question and continued patronage of IGG's Texas Hold'em Poker Deluxe.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/17/13 3:14:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Diamond(41594657) at 7-17-2013 03:18 PM

FirstLady2013 replied at 7-17-2013 12:54 PM
Dear (26253596)

Based on my observation, the Jackpot is an accumulation for all tables, as the sa ...

Dear FirstLady2013,

Sad that you are not exactly certain on the details of the Jackpot feature(s) as you responded, based on your observation! I am well aware that you and other moderators (maybe adminstrators) are not the feature designers, implementator.

There maybe logistics issues with Jackpot. It is quite difficult to do a cut-off for the amount in the POT, not all tables are synchronized to end any given hand, associate the amount to the pot when anyone who purchases a ticket.... el et......  Table based Jackpots maybe more appropriate?

The rule says
Introducing the Jackpot! Will the cards be in your favor? Get your tickets and keep your fingers crossed!

How to play:
1.     Buy a Jackpot Ticket for 10,000 Chips when you sit down in a room with a Buy-In of 20,000+ Chips.
2.     Jackpot Tickets can only be bought before the hole cards are dealt. Only players that have not folded or left the table after the River is dealt are eligible to win.
3.     Whether or not they win the showdown, players with a Royal Flush, Straight Flush, or Four-of-a-Kind hand will win 80%, 30%, or 10% of the pot respectively.
4.     If multiple players have the same type of hand, the Jackpot winnings will be split equally.
If one or more of the winning hands appear in the same round, the player(s) with the stronger hand will have priority when the pot is divided.

Is the rule saying that Jackpot are only distributed to ticket holders upon triggering of the "Royal Flush, Straight Flush, or Four-of-a-Kind hand " event? If so, sounds great, except that not fair to the player holding the ticket that was bought the earliest but the hand has not yet concluded, while, other players who bought the ticket later had the hand concluded and won the jackpot distribution! A scenario to demonstrate:
Player 1  bought the Jackpot ticket at 15:10:10 when the jackpot was $15M
Player 2  bought the jackpot ticket at 15:15:11 when the jackpot was $15M

Player 2 table ended the hand at 15:16 and won the jackpot with Four-of-a-kind hand = $1.5M winnings, the jackpot is now $15M-$1.5M, now $13.5M
Player 1 table ended the hand at 15:17 and won the jackpot with Four-of-a-kind hand = $1.35M winnings

Fair to Player 1?
IMO, if you insist on keeping Jackpot as is, what would be fair is Player 1 also wins $1.5M, difference between $1.5M and $1.35M be compensated by IGG Poker to Player 1?

Look at rule #4, for this to happen, each play must have bought the jackpot ticket when the jackpot amount was the same and the hand for each players must end the same time to share the jackpot equally. This rule is almost not implementable or almost cannot be satisfied.

So many other logistics considerations/scenerio? Are they properly mapped up? A-typical like the Honor Points with different issues and twists on pushing in features? So may questions, so little information. Moderators like FirstLady2013 is left to observe and guess the actual details of the features! Shame on people that pushed the feature in as implemented, just like the Honor Points feature!

Same varying Jackpot amount with varying time for different tables with unique ticket holders and equal distribution for the same winning hand for the jackpot? How can you people miss some very basic fundamentals, go ahead, design, develop and implement? Hmmm, sounds so much like one of the advise in your game, a moment of rashness maybe the difference between richness and poor... lol.
Not at all critical of the moderators/adminstrators of this forum, just the people responsible for improvements/enhancements to the game.....

Hahaha, the door to the hibernation den opens up at midnight tonite....lol.

Signature
Posted on 7/17/13 5:22:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by GotGame777 at 7-17-2013 04:24 PM

Diamond(4159465 replied at 7-17-2013 02:14 PM
Dear FirstLady2013,

Sad that you are not exactly certain on the details of the Jackpot feature(s) ...

Hi Diamond, once again I compliment you upon your keen observations and very well thought and mapped out suggestions! I really hope that you will also copy and paste this detailed and very articulate post to the "Suggestions Thread" over in the General Discussion section of the forum too as you have hit upon some very valid issues and points. The "Suggestion Thread" is monitored by more staff more often there, and I would like to make sure that your post is viewed by those who are in authority to implement corrections and changes within the game. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated! As always thanks for playing Poker Deluxe and happy gaming to you!!!

ps - so what is the hibernation den and where is the door located? Hahaha!

Signature
Posted on 7/18/13 11:22:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Diamond(4159465 replied at 7-17-2013 04:14 PM
Dear FirstLady2013,

Sad that you are not exactly certain on the details of the Jackpot feature(s) ...

Dear Diamond,

As you know this is a new release feature.  While we may have a little more information regarding these features, we mods like everyone else have to actually experience and learn them in depth to be able to field any questions regarding them.  But that is neither here nor there, I know there was no offense intended, just you applying your obvious brilliant analytical skills.  Skills which could benefit all associated with this site, if you would only share your insightful comments & suggestions in the appropriate place.  We mods monitor all areas of the forum, and appear to be in agreement in regards to the value of your suggestion, while the staff capable of implementing these suggestions monitor the "Suggestions Thread".  Once again I employ you to assist in the elevation of this gaming experience for all by sharing your input where it will do the most good.  Thank you Diamond once again for your comments & suggestions as well as your presence here at IGG's Texas Hold'em Poker Deluxe.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash